Re: OtR @ the Ark, another review

i'll keep this short:

i met dan.
i met don.
but i did not meet den, din, or dun.  or sometimes dyn.
but i did talk to jay & co., located in dexter, mi.
the show was fantastic.
i like kim taylor's music very much.  i also liked hearing her sing backup.
i wore my "mind the gap" shirt, and linford drawled that out in the middle of
some of the banter.  of course, he might not have noticed me at all and that
might have just been a random thought, but i like the other option better.
linford temporarily changed the jack's valentine lyrics to read: "i need you
and stuff ... merry christmas."
dale baker looks like he's straight out of "that thing you do."
the baker shaker looks like a big light bulb.
is it just me, or is jack's hair shorter and neater than it used to be?
(don't tell me i'm just shorter and neater than i used to be.)
don, i didn't catch who wrote pilgrim, either.  i'm not sure she gave the
songwriter's name.
oh, and the show was fantastic.  i know i said that before.  i'm already
looking forward to next december's ark show.  so there had better be one next
december.  not that i wouldn't like to have them back at the ark before
december.  but i'm getting used to this.

one more for don:
> I got to meet a couple new Listees (Hi Burrell! Or is it
> Burrill?  Sorry.)

hi don!
burrill.  burrell is part of the name of a gravestone company (it's out on
jackson road).  though i suppose that is appropriate, since spellcheck wants
to replace my name with "burial."  i have considered changing the spelling of
my name, but i get too many different versions to pick just one.  everything
from burrell to burl to beryl.

go lions, and take the tigers with you,
-burrill.