Re: last minute plans

rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> yea, me too - i need directions (: or at least
> an address to punch into maps.com (:

corner of 5th and sycamore... parking at the lot
near fountain square for $1 or up on 7th and sycamore
for more.

there website is http://www.taftevents.com/ but it
seems busy right now...

here are directions from TicketBastard:

VENUE DIRECTIONS

The theatre is located at the corner of 5th and
Sycamore Streets.

FROM THE NORTH -
Take I-71 south to the Reading Rd./Gilbert Ave. exit.
Follow Reading Rd.to Sycamore Street and turn left.
Follow Sycamore St. south to 5th Street.
OR
Take I-75 south - Exit at 5th Street exit and follow
5th to Sycamore.

FROM THE SOUTH -
Take I-75 north to the 5th Street exit. Go east on
5th Street to Sycamore.

HTH!
Dan

np: tori amos - venus. still orbiting.