listee thoughts from a somewhat still newbie

> Good luck with the listee's. Not the most inviting people, mostly
> self-absorbed.

In a completely un-defensive tone I just want to add to this.  I can
see where the listees could come off intimidating if you were'nt an
active poster for a while.  But in no way do I lump intimidating w/
self-absorbed or uninviting.  The way I see this list and its members
is relaxed, thought-provoking, hilarious, curious and no holds barred
when it comes to what they wish to say.  I personally respect that
and is part of why I like this bunch so much.  I see them more of a
"welcome, take off your shoes, grab a drink and mingle" sort of bunch
and not social caretakers (remember, this is not an attack, just my
view).

I'd also like to inform/remind 'everyone' on this list that a couple
months ago when I simply wondered out loud via my keyboard how nice
it would be to see a Taft show as my first show, that tickets were
expensive and gee golly, oh boy, how nice it would be, blah blah,
etc., blah blah.  A handfull of people immediately responded to one
of the listees idea of, 'if we each send michelle $10...' (hi barry
:).  If that's self-absorbed, I'm emotionally dyslexic.  Just a
thought for all, these guys are great.  Know why?  They're
individuals.  Erm.. *cough*, enough sap for now.

michelle

ps: Leo Kottke will be performing here the same night as the Taft
show, I'll be there.  Linford... it's a sign.  It's a SIGN I tell
you!  You guys *gotta* come here now.  "Must Perform @ the Same
Venue's as Past Special Guests of Taft Shows Perform"  I KNOW I've
read that somewhere, I just know it...