Re: Re: grammar gestapo

On 12/3/01 11:31 PM, quoth the effervescent Acidroz at aol_com at
Acidroz at aol_com:

><< before i am forced to add blinking lights
> to your weekend activities as well as kelvo's... >>
>
>I must ask where on David's person you are planning to add that work?
>
>Rose

More importantly, is it going to interfere with his driving us home? Cos
I can only sleep on Bru-Say's floor for so long, and I don't think Chris
Emery will drive me all the way back to Philly no matter how much I
praise his French toast.