-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Ysobelle at aol_com
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 10:09 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: RE: Hello Fellows

On 12/3/01 9:30 PM, quoth the effervescent mrcranford at earthlink_net at
mrcranford at earthlink_net:

>Good luck with the listee's. Not the most inviting people, mostly
>self-absorbed.

Is there some reason you delight in deriding the rest of us? You've been
here less than three weeks and this is the second time you've said how
unfriendly we all are.