Re: Honors for FFR

CCM stands for contemperary Christian Music.  I believe that www.ccm.com
is the magazine's website.  My parents get it, so I am excited to read
it when I get home.  :)  I used to listen to a lot more ccm, now not so
much.  I still like Nichole Nordeman, Delerious, Ginny Owens and Sarah
Masen.  And Sixpence None the Richer, but they're kinda crossover.

np:ffr

michelle wrote:

> --- CLQ007 at aol_com wrote:
> > Films For Radio was chosen as a "critics pick" for 2001 by two
> > of the critics in the December issue of CCM.
>
> At the risk of sounding like a 'tard, what exactly is CCM and are
> they on the web where I could look/read those reviews?
>
> michelle

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah
Masen