Re: Hello everyone

In a message dated 12/3/2001 7:31:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, stephanie at emeraldcoast_com writes:

Cate asked:
> A question- In Atlanta, they opened with a song that
> included the lyrics "It Matters to Me". What is the
> song, and what is the album? After months of abject
> student poverty I finally have 20 bucks to spend on
> something other than food and shelter, and I simply
> must have that song.

I was fortunate enough to see OtR at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta as
well. I centered my vacation around the show. They opened with "When I Go"
from _Films For Radio_. Very much worth buying.

Stephanie

Wasn't the Variety Playhouse show terrific?  It's great to find other Atlanta-based OTR fans!

Chris