Re: Twin Cities show volunteering

Yeah, I was wondering about that.  I really would like
to meet/hang out with all those who are willing for
the  Twin Cities show.  Does anyone have any ideas
yet?  There are so many places to go.  We could go to
Passage to India, Chino Latino, Famous Dave's, Khindo,
Sawatdee, Figlio, there are so many choices!  Let me
know what you guys think.

Kristen

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>