greeeeeeen with envy!!!

ok, i've pretty much decided that this is one amazingly crazy bunch of
people.  i generally lurk, but am often caught chuckling over some of the
discussions on the list.  but after reading everyone's responses to poor
newcomer dan, i laughed maniacally and my office mate looked at me quite
quizzically.  of course, he's used to my erratic behavior, but occasionally
i'll cause him to raise an eyebrow.

i just want to thank all of you for brightening my day.  i am in great
emotional pain that i can't make the taft show!  i had the privilege to
meet jessyka and matt and a few others awhile back in pittsburgh, but to
finally get to meet the rest of the crazy crew who's ramblings and musings
have entertained me for months now....that alone would make the trip
ssssooooo worth it.  but to miss buddy and julie opening for otr.....that's
torture.  please everyone, soak it all in and share with those of us less
fortunate when you return.

can a lurker add to the haiku?....

what a crazy crew
i'm entertained and amused
always intriguing

to meet kelvin and
ysobelle, barry and rhys
and chris and david

dan chris lara too
and all of the others
who entertain me

would be such a treat
but alas my crummy job
prevents me from this

sometimes life just sucks.  : (  jessyka, since i consider you nearly my
neighbor, i'll rely on you to enjoy it for this part of the world.  have
fun everyone!!