RE: New to the list

>>just pick 'c' you'll be right more often than not ;-)

Actually that is what I am afraid my teacher is gonna pick....or D.

>>oh wait, it's a paper...that's not something i've had the chance to learn
about yet, so i can't really help you so much as try to sound smart. sorry.
---dan

Funny thing is that there are only two classes left and I don't know the
answer either.  I guess that really isn't funny.  You must be really new to
the list asking me to "try to sound smart".  HA!

Paper is now done.
How will the Teacher see it?
Hopefully, no light.

Out here,