RE: Hello everyone

Title: RE: Hello everyone

>A question- In Atlanta, they opened with a song that
>included the lyrics "It Matters to Me". What is the
>song, and what is the album?

Greetings Cate,

I don't know if this will be helpful or not.  I believe that most of the recent shows opened with "When I Go".  It has the line often repeated 'It makes a difference' 'will it make a difference'.  I know it isn't 'It matters to me' but that is the closest guess I can make.  It is off of Films for Radio. The latest CD out.

HTH

Michael

You could also look at the lyrics on the website www.overtherhine.com and look into I'm trying to find the words > lyrics.