Re: New to the list

oh my...apologies go out to the list for my forgetting to list other favorite bands!
they are (in no particular order):
jane's addiction (obviously), radiohead, rage against the machine, nirvana, poe, underworld, cracker, the tragically hip, the rheostatics, our lady peace, portishead, moby, mudhoney, nitzer ebb, live, sponge, kruder & dorfmiester, shudder to think, rem, counting crows, crash test dummies, james, aphex twin, elvis costello, mazzy star, david bowie, run dmc, soul asylum, red hot chili peppers, sloan, toad the wet sprocket, the talking heads, weezer, beethoven, tool, nine inch nails, the cure, primus, the cult heroes -- my friend is their bass player so i kinda have to like them  :)

can i stop listing now?
other oversights: i'm 23, i like to snowboard (why is there no snow in michigan yet?!?!?!?!?)
i have an associates in business administration, but i wanna go back for more other better degrees..what else....
i write (both bad poetry and bad stories), i take wierd picures when i go on road trips...
i dunno, i have to go back to work now though. stupid need for money grrrrr....i want to return to the barter system!
okay bye
---dan