Re: Fashion advice?! ;)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

> Hey gang... the Taft: is this a *nice* place, or a casual place?

yes. (: i've seen cows there and people wearing jeans, tux's, dresses,
shorts, and unfortunately - everyone wore shoes.

> Short of corsets or kilts (*grin*) what's appropo?  :)  I need to
> pack...  lightly if possible.  Not so lightly that I can't have
> something dressy if it'd be appropriate... but if most people will be
> in jeans, I don't want to go overboard, either.

let me telll you - it won't be like my company's christmas party...
'holdiay casual' did *not* mean courdoury pants and a cute zipup hooded
sweater, it meant that the guys wore nice ties and nice suit pants. their
wives wore velvet. !

i was underdressed. (: oops.

i was going to wear a shirt and some jaens. and some shoes.

now i'm not sure we can come.

i *hate* this 'we;re going' 'we're not going' crap. i get my hopes up and
then things change.

it's enough to make a case for being pessimist.

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom