Merch volunteers, Canned goods, Rock and Roll Posters

Hello everyone,

Here are several things to tuck into your scarves before we begin driving
down the December days.

***First, we need your help. We're looking for two volunteers to sell
merchandise for each date on our Christmas tour. If you would like to
volunteer to cover one of the dates, you would need to arrive at the venue at
least 30 minutes before the doors open, and be able to stay after the show
until the crowd disperses.

(Quite often, you can just hang out at the merch table, convince people to
buy lots of stuff, take in the show, and have another experience to tack on
the end of your resumé. Occasionally, the merchandise table is located in a
place where you can't see the band, in which case, you would need to take
turns checking out the show while the band is actually playing.)

In return for your services, we'll give you a pair of tickets to the show, an
d an Over the Rhine CD of your choice. (Makes a great gift.)

Please e-mail Blair at BigWalkUp at aol_com to sign up. He will give you more
specific info--what time to show up etc, and let you know what dates are
spoken for etc.

I believe the Taft, Calvin College and Schubas dates are already covered, but
please check with Blair if you're interested.

***Second, please bring along a canned good or non-perishable food item to
our Cincinnati concert if you are planning to attend. What we gather will be
donated to the Free-Store Foodbank of Cincinnati, just in time for the
holidays.

***Third, if you'd like to help us spread the word about our Cincinnati show
(less than one week to go), feel free to go to *overtherhine.com* and print
out fliers w/the pertinent info to pass around to family and friends. We were
in Europe this year for most of October and November, and didn't get one of
our massive posters made, so this is it this year. Print them out, blow them
up, put one on the refrigerator, pass them along to people you'd like to
invite etc. At the end of the day, signed or unsigned, we still think of
ourselves primarily as a word-of-mouth band. We always appreciate your help
when it comes to spreading our music around. Thanks.

I think that's about it for now. I'm excited--it's December. Whose idea was
it to tour every year at this time? I don't remember, but it's often our
favorite tour of the year. Hope to see you.

Linford for Over the Rhine