Re: Six degrees of loopiness (was Re: Mixed nuts)

Quote the Ally Cat-ish Kelvin...

> You know, at those times when my mind is idle (can't
> sleep at night, driving...) I find myself playing some
> varioution of 6 degrees.  With random actors, or with
> Academy Award winners from any given year.  I
> entertain myself to boredom.

Actually there is a radio DJ here in the local area that can do six degrees
of any major release and relate it to Kevin Bacon (within his movie career,
or course). The local population has yet to stump him.

So if a radio DJ can build a following doing that...you can too. :)

Stephanie