Re: sad day - two down now, but the wrong ones always stay around longer...

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Why couldn't Ringo go first?  Or Yoko?

If I recall correctly, Yoko isn't tecnically a Beatle.

> Looks like Michael Jackson's gonna cash in again.

I read a report a few weeks ago saying that Jacko was
in such financial straits and owed Sony so much (plus
fact his new album is performing miserably) that he
would probably have to sell his Beatles catalogue to
Sony.

=====
Screw the whales.
Save the subjunctive!