Available organic

One of the more glorious things about my new location in Seattle is the Whole Foods  half a mile from my home.  Mmmm.  Organic heaven.  Actually food heaven.  It reminds me of a European Market.  It is sort of like Wild Oats but better.  Plus you can wander through and practically eat a meal sampling various soups, cheeses, olives, slices deli meats, fruits and vegetables, asking for samples of granola and chocolates and nuts from the bulk bins.  Mmmmm.

I have this sudden urge to go shopping.

or eat chips and salsa.

back to pondering life, the universe, and everything,

Chris-o-Ravenna

Follow-Ups: References: