From: Bruce Lachey [mailto:b_lachey at hotmail_com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:52 PM
To: blk4 at calvin_edu; chris at fumblefactory_com; Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: holy sex and BT

Bethany rambled (insanely long, I might add!):

>I'm sorry, this may be a stupid question, but what is BT?  I am
>always sort of torn between such things.  When I discover a really
>cool band people dont' know I want the whole world to find out how
>great they are, but there's sort of a sense of special-ness in being
>one of the few followers.

BT is BT.  His birth name is Brian Transeau, and started making groovy dance
music and remixes a while back (6-7 years?) and now does lots more (pop/rock
genre, as well as various classy dance).

He scored "Fast and the Furious" this summer (eyeroll) and just has a "Rare
and Remixed" set out.  "Still Life in Motion" is a rollickin' good CD of
his, or

http://www.btmusic.com/index2.html

is a good start.

Mad skillz,