Pizza Below/Stars Above

OK, kids:

Friday 7 December 2001
Post-Taft show, meet in atrium, vestibule or directly outside Taft (weather
depending) if you'd like to walk en masse.
Unos Downtown, 627 Walnut, (513)621-8667
11pm-ish, reservation under "Bruce"
$12 gets you a soft drink, a tip, tax + what you can eat of:

House Salad
Fresh mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, cucumbers, and
croutons.

Chicago Classic - standard crust
Extra mozzarella, extra sausage, extra tomato, extra crisp crust.

Numero Uno - standard crust
Mozzarella, chunky tomato, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions & peppers.

Spinoccoli - standard crust
Fresh spinach and broccoli, a delicious blend of cheeses, our chunky tomato
sauce and a touch of garlic.

Harvest - Thin Crust
Fresh mushrooms, onions and peppers with lots of mozzarella and special
tomato sauce.

Ys indicated there were around 25+ to go to this, I told them it was 25 but
may grow.  If you have a good idea that you'd like to join us or told her
and CAN'T make it, let me know at this email address by the morning of 5
December.

If David Armstrong wants to whine about any of the ingredients on any veggie
pizza, I'll make myself available to personally pick them off of his, but
this offer does not extend to anyone else.

99.9F°,
Bruce