Brunch UPDATE

Title: Message
Hey everyone!

We're just about a week away from the Over The Rhine Christmas show at the Taft. I hope all your plans are coming together well for the show.

As you know, there's a BRUNCH scheduled at my house for Saturday, December 8 at 10:00am and you're all invited. Check this page for information and directions: http://www.drewvogel.com/brunch.php. If you're planning to come by the house, please drop me an email letting me know, just so I know how many to expect.

PLEASE NOTE: If you downloaded or printed the directions from that page before 11-29-01, there was an ERROR on the directions that could cause you some trouble. It's been fixed now.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                                        (513)-558-3784