RE: The World is a Vegetable

OH, don't get me wrong... I am CERTAINLY vegetarian-friendly, too. In fact,
I am in the process of researching and planning a gourmet vegetarian
(actually, VEGAN) meal for some friends. I'm doing that as a challenge to
myself and my cooking skills -- to NOT USE any animal products and still
come up with something truly amazing. Besides, all those vegetables make
vegetarians nice and tender for the eating (if you know what i mean... *and
i think you do*...).

Bring some of your vegetarian delights to the Brunch, Dan-o. Including your
tasty-sounding vegetarian jambalaya. But, if you don't mind, bring a
not-dog, some jerquee, and maybe some of that not-meat sausage stuff too,
just so The Drew (c) can try it.

Some random cuttings from Steingarten's essay will follow sometime this
afternoon.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu
(513)-558-3784