Re: winter tour lineup

> BUT - how can 6pence be,
> "writing more songs for their upcoming new album"...
> when they haven't released their last album yet?
>
> that thing was supposed to have been released spring of '00!

I was thinking the same thing.  They played through that album a few years
ago when they were at Calvin and it was sooo cool.  The crowd pretty much was
expecting your typical pop act, and sixpence certainly wasn't that, because
this was soon after the Kiss Me/There she Goes popularity stint, so they were
a pretty lousy group as a whole.  I would really like for that album to be
released.  Soon.