RE: OtR in the workplace

--- "Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" <VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU>
wrote:
> Just in the interest of clarity, when you say
> "...the song spawns a deep
> desire to get up and let my hips sway, a reaction
> similar to allowing
> oneself to think about the last time they were
> really kissed...", does the
> "they" in your statement refer to ONE or to ONE'S
> HIPS being kissed?
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.

LIESEL DOES IT AGAIN!  barry, i think this answers
your question about whether i find myself in these
situations often.

to one.  or one's hips, whichever floats your boat.
it's been awhile for either and i'm eating clam
chowder at 9:26 in the morning so i am obviously not
in a state of mind to be able to make these decisions.

at least this time i saw my mistake and was able to
brace myself for the wave before hand....:)

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn