Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #914

Friends,
the scripture reference at the end of my emails has nothing to do with what
I wrote (or am writing now for that matter). It's just one I think we all
could stand to be reminded of every once in a while...including myself.
I've been on the list for about 2 years now - though rarely speak - but am
suddenly getting 40 to 50 emails an hour. Almost all of them are from
"Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com". I thought the volumes only were sent once in a
while - not every 10 seconds. Does anyone have any clues as to why it has
changed...does anyone have any clues as to what I am talking about?
Thanks for your responses so far.
scott

1 John 3:17