Re: Persistence

On 11/26/01 1:29 PM, quoth the effervescent teamccloud at yahoo_com at
teamccloud at yahoo_com:

>Let me offer a differing opinion: Persistence
>sometimes doesn't work. You may recall that
>several weeks ago, I poured my persistent heart
>into finding out the History of Woot. Alas, there
>were some vague promises to share the origins,
>and despite my best efforts (including my own
>theories *and* a haiku), persistence did not pay
>off. I am left to WOOTY-WOOTING in the dark.
>
>Jeff McCloud
>teamccloud at yahoo_com

Which is my fault. I'm so sorry.

It's just so...small, in the end. Such a tiny beginning. And now the
referring page on the 'net is gone, alas.

I'm sorry-- I've gotten some more bad news in the last half hour and I'm
feeling like I weigh eight million pounds. When I can track down some
more relevant info on The Origins of Woot, I'll get back to you.

Promise.