Re: 29?

when chris complained about turning 29, anita said:

Is that for the FIRST time, Chris?

Because I've done it once, and it wasn't so bad... in fact, it was so "not
bad" that I think I might just turn 29 a few more times before I move on to
30!

*laughing*  that's funny.  my friend steve is frozen at 25, and my dad's girlfriend is staying at 45 for a while...she said she had a great time at 40 but doesn't want to get any older.

the best, though, is my grandfather, who maintains that, once you hit 50, you start counting backwards.  at that rate, he is older than me now.

hope everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving...i got to ride horses!!!!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka