Re: MN show

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Jeff Ostrom wrote:

> WOOTY WOOT, INDEED!!!!
>
> Kristen and Drew et al,
>
> I will be there with BELLS ON!   I've already made 12 calls informing people
> that they ARE coming.  No excuses, no out-of-town allowances, they ARE
> coming!!!!!  I am so pumped -- road tripping to the Taft, and then the Fine
> Line the next weekend!!!   OTR live twice in one month.  I must go bounce
> around the room now!!!

Dare I say it?

Oh, I dare.

Kickass.  I look forward to meeting y'all.  And finally there's some other
listies in the Sin Twitties.

However, due to the size of the Line, I _am_ starting to wonder
what the audience is going to be like.  The last time I went, it was
coming close to be being packed...

But who am I to argue?  Whoo-hoo!  Now I get to tell Sherry that we've got
Dec 15th booked...Arghhh!  Anticipation of giving my wife good news is
killin' me.

Say it with me...

WHOOO!

<"No, no, that's WOOT.  With a 'T'..">

WHOOT!

<"Now without the 'H' - in the front of the mouth.">

WOOT!

<"There you've got it...">

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |