Re: Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm a Buffy recreational user.

In a message dated 11/20/01 1:08:34 PM Central Standard Time,
michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com writes:

<< But Faith got killed in the rerun last night, Buffy stabbed her and she
said
 "you killed me" and then she did the header into a truck bed.

 Maybe I shouldn't even get involved till I know more. >>

from my post a few days ago:

>>On the question of Faith, she is in jail.  The semi-short skinny - No one
who
doesn't watch Angel too would have caught it but around the end of season 1
in episodes Five by Five and Sanctuary Faith comes to town, promptly robs and
kills a guy and finds herself wanted by the police.  Wolfram and Hart hire
her to kill Angel but while she's fighting with him (for torturing Wesley)
she suddenly breaks into crying and starts hitting him and yelling "Kill me
I'm evil" or something to that effect.  Sanctuary is spent dealing with Angel
helping her and trying to convince the others that she is worthy of
forgiveness.  Buffy comes to town too and catches Faith and Angel hugging.
Anyway, at the end of the episode, she goes MIA for a bit after a bruhaha
between  the cops and most of the cast - ends up turning herself in and
confessing to her crimes.>>

Faith was wounded bad enough to be put in a coma for quite a few episodes but
Buffy didn't kill her. What happened above took place after she finally came
out of her coma. I missed writing down the name of them episodes so I can't
readily name them for you like the ones above.

Dan said:
**BUT** Kendra died.  one is called when one dies.
i don't think it matters if there's one alive... b/c
Buffy was alive shortly after she died (like a minute
or something).

I'm pretty sure Faith was called after Kendra was killed so Buffy was alive
then.That would mean that yes, there's gotta be another slayer out there now.
Faith's first episode was right around the beginning of season 3.

kevin