RE: OTR Indianapolis show?

Title: RE: OTR Indianapolis show?

yes, i am there. fort wayne, i mean. chicago? why there? and when? why is
that beetter than the patio?

rhys

I guess I just like Chicago!  No actually the two back to back shows is the coolest.  I also really like Schuba's and the OTR crowd that tend to be at Schuba's.  The crowd really seem to get into it.  Especially the first show which is an 18+ show.  It tends to get a lot of hard core OTR people and ones coming to miss out on the later show which is 21+ and tends to be more rowdy and smoke filled.  Schuba's has some pretty good acoustics as well despite the long narrow setting.

Everyone is standing, dancing, swaying.  An old (like from the 20s) high ceilinged, tall windowed, hardwood floored bar.  Even without the band, it speaks of OTR.

No promotional fee paid.