RE: OTR Indianapolis show?

Title: RE: OTR Indianapolis show?

> Is anyone going to the show at The Patio on the 18th?
>
> Holly

maybe me, since i might not make it to the dec 7th show ):

(that's pouting in cas eyou coudln't tell - which i learned how to do
after missing the meteor shower due to fog!)

rhys

Isn't that the truth?  We set the alarm and got up, got dressed (we had heard that there was a possible fog obstruction, but were willing to take a chance) and then couldn't see the tops of the trees in the yard the fog was so thick.  Totally bummed.

Hey Rhys, aren't you in Ft Wayne or somewhere like that?  My vote is to go to the Chicago show.  You can actually see two shows in one night!  Of course you have to pay for both but opportunities like this don't come around with much more regularity than meteor showers.

Michael