Re: Er?

>quoth goth goddess Ysobelle at aol_com:
>
>Is anyone else getting "Thanks for writing!" messages when posting to the
>list?

Yeah.  I just tried it and got that.  The wording makes me think Karin and
Linford are perhaps trying to read the list more closely.(?)  ("Personal
replies cannot be guaranteed")   Perhaps they want to police it a bit?
Can't say as I blame them, if that is indeed the case, but I gotta appeal to
Linford's better nature by echoing the words of Basil Fawlty: "This is
exactly how Nazi Germany got started!"

Or, it could be nothing.  A very odd and eventually annoying nothing.  Time
will tell.