Re: BRUNCH head-count (& door prizes)?

kelvin wrote:

> Actually if I were ten years younger or in a different
>  station of life, I would volunteer to have the eyebrow
>  done.  That's pretty kool.

i had that done once.  and i'd do it again...but it just doesn't look the
same when i have an ample amount of hair...it looked REALLY cool when my hair
was about an inch long...

and kelvin...just so you know...you attach the blinking christmas lights to
the rings that would have pierced your nipples...then you can take the lights
out after the christmas season, and you would STILL have pierced nipples.

i have 12gauge hoops.  liesel...you want 'em?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka