Re: Availability Question

my sister got me one at a local CD store this summer, booklet and all, although
they specialize in hard-to-find stuff, I think... It cost more than $8.99 I'm
pretty sure.  I'm not positive though.  All I know is I got one with a booklet,
and this makes me happy.

np: caedmons call - long line of leavers