Yet more Buffstuff.

On 11/14/01 9:42 PM, quoth the effervescent simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com
at simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com:

>i don't know,   but both of us (  db and i)  broke  into patti smyth's
>version of the not-quite-the-same-song  when it was over.     many times you
>can check out the wall posters  on the Bronze's  wall  to see who the band
>is,   so naturally we were looking last night,  but didn't see any.

Ah, the glories of Buffy.com.

Her name's Michelle Branch, and the song is, fittingly enough, "Goodbye
to You." Not to be confused with the excellent early-80s song of the same
name by Scandal, which featured Patty Smythe. Sorta goes around, there.

Okay, so not really. But I tried.

And yay, LimeWire.