RE: piercings and places of business...

--- Chris Hahn <chris at fumblefactory_com> wrote:
> owie. maybe it'll be all heal'd up by the Taft show.
> i'm sure someone could
> procure you some mistletoe.  teehee. :-)
>
> ::chris::

what fun that'd be.  i'm a mistltoe virgin...no, wait,
i'm not, but it wasn't memorable (and it was under
duress) so it doesn't count.
it should only take 2 weeks to thoroughly heal.  so i
may try to hold someone to the mistletoe.

liesel

p.s.  no owie, not really -- it didn't hurt, not a
bit. there aren't many nerves there & i didn't even
flinch (and i'm a wuss so that's saying something)(my
friend who came along, who incidentally knows of my
wusshood, was more shocked than me...i spent the
entire evening lisping about how i couldn't believe it
didn't hurt, he was ready to choke me by the time we
got home -- he got something done that did
hurt...alot, but that's an off-line story).  it's just
awkward and a little swollen and i'm afraid i'll do
something accidentally that will make it hurt...

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn