Re: white zombie lyrics

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> i found some info about it. pretty rough stuff.
> evidently the father of
> the baby founded a cult named rosemaries baby?

Hmm...Wasn't the baby's father Roman Polanski?  They
were actually at his house while he was in Europe
directing a film.  I dunno...check me on this.  Or did
he start the cult?  That would make sense since he
directed 'Rosemary's Baby'.  Oh yeah, one of the
victims was Rosemary LaBiana.  Never made that
connection before.

If you're interested in more, you should check out the
book 'Helter Skelter' by Vincent Bugliosi.  It's
pretty fascinating.

My love made me do it...

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.