Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

hi.

> > now there's a thought. what was the 'sound truly
> > for?
>
> Something crazy is going on in my upper esophogus that
> causes much irritation when I lay down at night.  I
> had a series of tests.  I don't know exactly what they
> were looking for in my stomach.

well,  duh!!!     you got a whole litter of puppies in your "tummy",    and
when you lie prone,  they start clawing and crawling up the tube that leads
to the light and the fresh air.    puppy survival instinct,  pure and
simple.    when you're standing,  they are too weak and undeveloped to try
to make the crawl against gravity,   so they just lie there in the pit of
your stomach-slash-uterus  like baby puppies do.   waiting for night-time.
maybe hoping  you'll eat a tasty milk bone so it'll come down.   yum,  say
the pups.

and to think you wasted all that good money on a doctor and lab tests!
jeez!     call me next time you're sick,  alright?   oh yeah,  and avoid
alcohol,  caffeine and tobacco until they're born,     and even afterwards
if you intend to breast-feed.

dr. jg