Taft seats

Is anyone gonna be seated in the vicinity of Section RC, Row A?  I waited too long to try and get a local to buy my ticket, so I had to buy a single online.  I know it ought to be a decent seat, but I hope I'm not surrounded by a bunch of strangers.  So if any of you got seats near there, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Eleni Mandell - Thrill

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl