Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > dumb luck considering your innate flirtedness (?)
> :)
>

> I like that word a lot better than the much overused
> flirtatiousness.

okay, i feel like a(n illiterate) dork:  flirtedness
and an A in 'definite' the only time i've used all
caps in months...both in the last 24 hours

because i cannot save any face, i will say though that
i DO like my made up flirtedness (like another
madeupee: exaucerbated) much more than flirtatiousness
which just has a pansy feel to it.

i'm going to shut up now.
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn