Re: taft

--- "J. Marie Hall" <fionaeval at yahoo_com> wrote:

> bink does rule.  last year he got good seats too :)
> you' da man.  in memory of bruce's answering
> machine:
> feliz navidad....prOspero ano y felicidad...

we'll miss you this year, marie!!!! last year was fun,
and i do consider the Taft show a tradition, too. and
no, it doesn't seem like a whole year has passed. i
was thinking about that the other day. as for brucey's
answering machine, we should make that a tradition,
too!

bink

(i owe you a good letter, marie!)