Re: Re: Taft show. Give me one good reason....

On 11/9/01 11:39 PM, quoth the effervescent jostrom at mn_rr.com at
jostrom at mn_rr.com:

>I'm probably gonna be getting a hotel room in Cincy for Friday night, and if
>Casey and Bruce wanted to go in on it, that would SERIOUSLY save my
>financial keester....   Nobody else has contacted me about roomsharing or
>anything, so at this point, I'm on my own.  Which I can survive, but this is
>going to be an EVENT of the first magnitude (any Belgariad fans out there?)
>Roommates or not, I hope you guys show....
>
>Jeff

I stopped after the first fifteen books. I mean...fifteen. Honestly.

Anyway, I would suggest anyone wanting to get a hotel room raises their
cybernetic hands LOUDLY, and if there are enough of you, someone looks
into getting a block of rooms for a discount.

And speaking of sharing, so far, only Anita (who has been SERIOUSLY quiet
lately!) has said anything to me about the rideshare. Hey, folks, I'm
trying, here! Help me help you!

And we should probaby all let Drew know if we're coming to the brunch, so
he knows how many to prepare for. I know there's at least three in my
crew.