Re: stickmen jonesing

Alfred B Johnson wrote,
> Stickman Jones (Manhattan band) just played in Muncie, and I helped
> promote the show some, so I was digging around their website.  It's no
> imaginary orchard, but one of the bad guys does do some pretty nice
> photography and they do send out some very visually attractive
> postcards. Which remind me of over the rhine.  Especially cos there's
> been talk of the trading cards.  Like that.

Hey, that's funny, they were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago, and the
place they were gonna play at had fallen through, and they ended up doing
a house concert in my living room and spending the night at my place!
They are some really nice folks.  I enjoyed meeting them.. and Jesse too.

Small world.

-Joel

---------------- Today's Deep Thought by Jack Handey ----------------
Frank knew that no man had ever crossed the desert on foot and lived
to tell about it. So, he decided to get back in his car and keep
driving.