Re: I Don't Want No Scrubs

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> --- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > The biggest problem I have found with Scrubs - and
> > this is huge- is that it is on at the same time as
> > Smallville.
>
> hmmm...WB vs. NBC...
>
> kelvin i think you know what you have to do.

Believe me, I only watch WB that one hour a week.  And
I do so with all my doors and windows closed so no one
can see in .  I'm hoping that at some point in the
near future one of the big four networks will pick it
up and decrease my guilt level.

KB

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.