Re: schubas show

So today I called American Airlines just to check and see how much it
would cost to have our flights changed from the 10th to the 8th so me
and the wife could come see the Schuba's show, and the airline lady
says: "You're in luck. There's been a schedule change on your flight, so
it's free."

Do I hear a WOOT?

So we *will* be at the Schuba's show after all!  I am just this side of
ecstatic.

-John