RE: schubas show

Title: RE: schubas show

Yeah Joel, The way we always meet up in Chicago is to meet at the corner of Lake and Halstead.  We all wear lime green plaid golf pants, orange velour shirt and a 10 gallon hat.

We'll be lookin' for ya!

OK, not really.  I'm all for getting together before during or after.  We tend to always hit this really cool resale shop a few blocks away from Schubas whenever we go there, but we can go for a bite to eat first or something.  What do you all say?  I know some may still be in Cincy.

Who's going?