re: shows (no OtR)

Julie wrote:

>Alright, since we're on this TV discussion, and since I just got
>digital cable with HBO and SHO, can someone tell me when sex and the
>city & queer as folk are on?

holy cow, julie.  you conned me into reading this email with your subject
line ("shows" - I thought it was about OVER THE RHINE shows).

so, anyway, you have digital cable, HBO and Showtime, and presumably some
email portal, but your internet is broken??  :)  if it's not, try this link:

http://www.tvguide.com

"Cable-free - like me - is the way to be".  Sex & the City DVD sets for the
first 2 seasons are out and dandy, and the US QaF first season one comes out
in Jan or Feb I think.

I don't wanna rock, DJ,
Bruce