thud. thud. thud.

That's the sound of me banging my head against the wall because I will again miss the Schuba's shows. There's a party that we attend every year (7 years running) that has been scheduled for that day. Not close enough to the city to duck out early or come by later. Sigh.

Wow, first Shelly, and then Toast! Welcome back!

TV...who needs it when there's MightyBigTV? It's at the top of my Desert Island Site list (no portals allowed). Really, if you wantch TV and haven't been there, you're missing out.

>Back to work.  We just discovered a brand new nova!

Raise your hand if this comment made you feel like your job is kind of insignificant.  :)

Julie