Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #830

hi.

> Has anyone heard the new best-of Cure disc with the acoustic bonus disc?
Just wondering how good it is, before I buy it.

my $.02------>     it will suck.   it will suck rather deeply,  in fact.
"best-of"    and  "the cure"  in the same sentence is an oxymoron.    "in my
opinion"  disclaimer posted dutifully.

luckily,  lovely miss julie,   you redeemed yourself rather nicely with your
next comment:

> np:VOL - room despair

and while none of you will care,   nonetheless i'm happy with this
development:   my car cd magazine that i thought was lost and or stolen,
has been recovered  (how ~does~  crap get so lost in your own living room?
we were just discussing this,  jessyka the bomb and i.)     the tie-in to
the thread here was that one of the lost and or stolen discs inside the
magazine was the room despair ep.    there was much "rats"-ing    and
"damn"-ing   until recently.    now there is just the glow of contentment.
and some bill mallonee.  (yum)

on a side note  (aren't all my posts really just side notes?!)   i
reaquainted myself with the joy of car mix  tapes  while i was  cd-less.
i guess that's the lemonade.

adios,
jg
np:  del amitri,  just like a few minutes ago.