Re: Schubas and Swag and Videos...Oh my!

I'm actually quite sad about the Schuba's date... my wife and I will be
flying onto Chicago on December 10th... We were trying to hold off
buying tickets as long as possible to see when OtR would be there, but
we couldn't wait too long... sigh. I was *so* looking forward to it to...

-John

http://www.johnpauldavis.org