Re: OtR Footage

biglight at pacbell_net writes:

I mean, how in the
world would you put "Happy to Be So" or "Moth" to video in a way that
would do the song justice?

I don't know...given time, I'm sure somebody on this list could come up with some ideas...  It wouldn't have to be terribly "high-concept" either, just really beautiful and artistic.

biglight at pacbell_net writes:

And with a live video, there's not much OtR
does other than just be thier wonderful selves when they're on stage--
an OtR concert is this very spiritual, emotional connection between band
and audience, and that doesn't translate to video, I don't think.

I, for one would love a live OtR video.  I'd watch it over and over and over, ad nauseum.  Especially if they don't come to Atlanta again anytime soon.

Chris